New Year, New Spotlight!
Happy New Year from your friends at Harmony Enterprises! With all of the excitement and optimism that the new year and decade brings, we thought this would be a great time to reveal our new spotlight, the VC100 Vertical Compactor!
Once you take a look at this incredible outdoor compactor, you will quickly understand why we want to feature it as our quarterly product spotlight during the months of January-March of 2020.
The VC100 is designed for use where space is a premium. With its vertical orientation, it can fit in even the smallest waste corrals, without sacrificing volume or compaction power. It’s ideal to help reduce waste and hauling fees for retail stores, hotels, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, convenience stores, offices, restaurants, and hospitals.
One thing that sets this new spotlight apart from the competition is that it can be both ground or chute fed from any angle. Once installed, most compactors are limited in the angle and direction the chute can be mounted. Not the VC100! With its innovative “turret” design, the compactor can be rotated a full 360 degrees in 15 degree intervals to accommodate any space requirement you might have!
The ability to chute feed the compactor from any angle is not the only benefit provided by the VC100. You can choose which is most efficient for your business, 2, 4, or 6 cubic yard containers. Like Harmony’s full line of compactors, the VC100 helps you reduce waste volume, decrease hauling expenses, and create a more safe work environment free from fire, safety, vermin, and unnecessary odors.
Here are just a few of the added benefits you will experience when you purchase or rent a VC100 from Harmony Equipment Rental:
- Available with 2, 4, or 6 cubic yard containers.
- Automatic closing plate to eliminate trash piling up on top of the ram.
- Fast 26 second cycle time to reduce time spent managing waste.
- Powerful 4:1 compaction ratio to save you space and reduce monthly hauling.
- Indicator lights for containers to assist haulers.
- Safety switches disable the machine when the loading door is open, preventing injury.
- Remote control pendant for easy operation.
- Key-lock controls prevent unsafe and unauthorized operation.
- Compaction pressure is held until the next time you are ready to load, ensuring maximum use of space.
- 28,274 lbs of maximum ram force at 2000 PSI.
- Durable twin 3″ Cylinders.
- Robust and efficient downstroke style compaction.
- Innovative design allows it to be ground or chute fed from any angle.
- All controls are UL® listed.
- Heavy-duty motor and hydraulics for extra long life.
- Meets or exceeds all ANSI and OSHA safety standards.
If you are struggling with managing your waste, spending too much time and money with open top dumpsters, or compactors that don’t work in the space available, you need the VC100 Vertical Compactor!
Harmony’s experienced sales and service staff will use our Proven Process to assist you throughout the entire sales, installation, and maintenance life of your compactor. With Harmony, you get the Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership combined with our True Partnership Approach. Give us a call at 507-886-6666 or Contact Us today to Experience Harmony!