June 1 – August 31, 2019
The ExtractPack is the first vertical baler of its kind to combine baling and draining out-of-date beverage containers in one step.
The BCB2003 is ideal for use in
- Bottling Facilities
- Redemption Centers
- Food Waste Processors
- Scrap Metal Yards
Its 24” x 21” (610 mm x 533 mm) chute opening allows for maximum hand fed operation.
Compare these features of the BCB2003 with the competition:
• The BCB2003 performs over 7 times faster than draining your containers manually
• The total destruction of nearly 2,000 full plastic bottles or 4,000 full aluminum cans in one bale
• 51 gallon reservoir collects the liquids
• A TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) motor allows you to wash the entire machine down
FEATURES OF THE BCB2003 Product Spotlight:
• Control panel is UL® listed
• Built-in splash guards to help contain liquid
• Magnetically Coded Door switches
• Key operated safety switch
• Sump Pump System to help drain the liquid away to your drain or tote (optional)
• Four slots for tying bales
• 3” drain port allowing you to quickly remove liquids
• 45 second cycle time
• 6” cylinder with 4” rod
• Meets or exceeds all ANSI and OSHA safety standards
Don’t Miss Out on Our Best Pricing On This POWERHOUSE EXTRACTION BALER!
Or Contact Us
For A Pricing & Info Today!
Sign Up for our free monthly Enewsletter to learn more about each Product Spotlight!