Harmony Enterprises is proud to announce the release of our new Harmony T60XDRC video! Harmony strives to continually provide our customers with the most up-to-date resources to help them find the right solution for their waste handling or recycling needs. This new video highlights both the benefits of this heavy-duty automatic cycling, conveyor-fed vertical baler, as well as valuable operation and training information on this incredible machine.
Why The T60XDRC?
Harmony’s T60XDRC Automatic Vertical Baler is the ideal solution for recycling centers, distribution centers, transfer stations, municipalities, manufacturing facilities, and more!
The flexibility of this unique recycling machine is that it can be manually loaded through the front loading door or conveyor fed for automatic cycling in high volume applications.
Recyclable materials that are typically loaded manually include corrugated cardboard, magazine and newsprint.
Materials that are often conveyor fed included PET & Tetra Pak containers, HDPE, aluminum cans, steel cans, polystyrene, tires, clothing, milk jugs, refuse garbage, and extruded aluminum/aluminum siding.
The T60XDRC has a fast 30 second cycle time (no load), a hefty 10” cylinder with twin torque tubes, and an energy efficient 20 HP, 1,750 RPM, 3 phase motor that combine to produce 235,620 lbs. (106,875 kg) of ram force. The resulting dense mill-sized bales are 30″ x 60″x up to 48″ (762 mm x 1,524 mm x up to 1,219 mm) and weigh up to 1500 lbs. (OCC). Some other common estimated bale weights produced by the T60XDRC include:
- PET Beverage Bottles: 1000-1260 lbs.
- HDPE: 1125-1330 lbs.
- Aluminum Cans: 1000 lbs.
- Steel Cans: 1800-2260 lbs.
- Magazine/Newsprint: 1300-1600 lbs.
- Clothing: 1050-1350 lbs.
- Milk Jugs: 1300-1675 lbs.
It should be noted that bale weights are approximate & may differ depending on moisture, material type or density and caps on PET bottles.
Features of the T60XDRC Automatic Baler:
- 48” rear hopper and conveyor system
- “Beefy” conveyor cleats – 38% thicker than a standard cleat
- Large 10″ cylinder with twin torque tubes
- Durable 6″ rod
- Efficient 30 second cycle time (no load)
- 146 PSI on the ram face
- 20 HP motor
- Heavy duty piston pump
- Large 100 gallon oil reservoir
- Computer engineered frame to withstand force
- NEMA 12 enclosures and UL listed electrical controls
- Standard retractable bale dogs
- Dual hydraulic bale ejectors
- Oil cooler standard
- Eight slots to band or tie off the bale
- Automatic bale height shutoff with indicator light
- Available with in-ground or above-ground configuration
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the T60XDRC Automatic Baler:
- Makes 1500 lb. bale of OCC in just 45 minutes!
- Makes dense mill-sized bales ideal for shipping & recycling
- Eliminates the need for costly material pre-conditioning
- Ultra dense bales reducing shipping and handling costs
- Large front loading feeding door for bulky materials
- Saves space over costly horizontal balers – needs 105 sq ft
- Continuous feeding until bale needs to be tied
- Bales a large variety of materials
- Loaded with extra features not found in competitive balers
- Designed for years of reliable, trouble free service
- Saves labor and preparation time, making your operation more profitable
The market value of the bales produced by the System Ten Sixty are high since they can be shipped to the end user without additional processing, Shipping costs are reduced because maximum truck loads can be achieved. Material handling, labor, and storage costs are minimized.
See The Video Now!
To make this new Harmony T60XDRC video, we paid a visit to our good friends at Carroll County Solid Waste in Carroll, Iowa. They currently have five of these innovative recycling center balers in use at their facility, each designated to bale a different commodity that comes off of a sorting line into the hopper and conveyor. Not only does that speak to the versatility of these balers, but also to the longevity, efficiency, and satisfaction they provide. Think about the savings you could achieve in your business with a piece of recycling equipment that is as efficient as this!
See the video below!
Contact Harmony For A Free Quote Today!
If you would like to learn more about this amazing dynamic heavy-duty shrink wrap baler, call us at (507) 886-6666. We offer free quotes and no-obligation site reviews as part of our proven process to ensure that you are proposed exactly the right equipment for your business needs. Fill out this simple form and let us know how we can help you today!