Harmony’s Automatic Trash Compactors
Harmony’s SmartPack Automatic Trash Compactors have been a leading waste handling solution among restaurants, shopping malls, entertainment settings, sporting venues, medical facilities, educational institutions, airports, and museums for decades.
These innovative, long lasting indoor compactors have many features that separate them from the competition. Before you invest in an automatic trash solution for your business, be sure to compare the features and benefits, and whether the equipment you are purchasing can provide years of accurate, dependable operation that improves your customer experience.
Compare These Features Of Our Automatic Trash Compactors
Here are just some of the features of Harmony’s SmartPack Automatic Trash Compactor that put it ahead of the competition:
- No-touch automatic loading door that opens as patrons approach the machine, keeping trash disposal sanitary and food trays from banging into the door. Our sensors project outward and can be set to the desired distance of detection, unlike some competitor models that point vertically and don’t open the door until its too late.
- Industry leading 11:1 compaction ratio with the smallest operational footprint in its class. No other machine can compete with the powerful hydraulics of SmartPack.
- 4 color LED display showing status of the compactor in a way that is easily visible and easy to understand.
- Durable, long lasting “no rust” stainless steel chamber that resists corrosion and is easy to clean with even the toughest industrial cleaners.
- Sweeping steel ram motion. Instead of a downstroke motion with plastic components, Harmony’s SmartPack sweeps the trash in on an angle toward the back of the waste cube, providing maximum compaction and container fullness.
- Triple waste cube weight selector switch. This puts you in charge of how large and heavy you want your full waste cube to be: light, medium, or full.
- Harmony’s SmartPacks aren’t made in one style, color, or material. They can be customized to match any décor, branding color, and can be wrapped with company marketing materials to optimize your brand reach.
- Two piece wheeled waste cube that not only keeps the bag from creating a vacuum when being pulled, but is easily maneuvered to a place where the trash can be taken out, away from customer view.
- Lightening fast 10 second cycle time that happens after your pre-determined customizable number of trash deposits.
- Heavy duty recessed casters (swivel on front) that allow SmartPacks to be moved without damage to carpet, tile, or flooring.
Hitting The Mark With Fullness Accuracy
One of the latest features added to all of our SmartPacks is the use of an inclination sensor to detect compactor fullness. Unlike magnetic reed switches and other products used by our competitors, our sensors measure the extension of our ram up to fractions of a degree, providing an accurate percentage of fullness of the waste cube at any given moment.
Our competitor models often signal false fullness alerts only to have janitorial staff waste their time and trash bags tending to compactors that aren’t even full.
When paired with our Insite Technology, our customers can create automated reports that show the average percent of fullness of each machine when its emptied, and how much time and money can be saved by allowing the units to go to partially full or full before servicing them. In addition, customers can decide what percentage of fullness they want alerts triggered at, sending SMS text or email alerts to their staff at that exact moment. Historical data gleaned from Insite and our inclination sensors even allows business owners to accurately predict the most economically beneficial time to empty compactors and create effective employee scheduling to match!
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It!
When comparing SmartPack Automatic Trash Compactors to the competition, don’t just take our word for it. Our helpful sales team can put you in touch with satisfied SmartPack customers in virtually every industry sector in any part of the country, and around the world. These references can further tout the amazing features, benefits, and savings provided by SmartPack.
You can also open several links to case studies and customer success stories directly on our SmartPack product page from the gray drop down tab on the bottom left.
If you would like to learn more about how Harmony’s SmartPack Automatic Trash Compactors outwork the competition, please call us at (507) 886-6666 or Contact Us by filling out this simple form today!