With national inflation and supply chain issues causing higher prices and longer lead times in virtually every commercial sector, many project managers have put their waste equipment purchases on hold until 2022. But, there is a way to get the trash compactors you need for your business without extended lead times, and at a very affordable price, and still get the tax deductions for the 2021 year! Used trash compactors are a viable option that should be considered when vetting out waste handling equipment.
Benefits Of Used Trash Compactors?
There are benefits to buying or leasing used waste handling equipment for your business. Whether indoor or outdoor compactors, these benefits can have a positive impact on your operations and bottom line.
Here are a few benefits of used trash compactors:
- With used equipment, you are afforded immediate or quick delivery and installation. There are no manufacturing lead times to plan around, as the machines are often ready to ship. Should they require any refurbishing, the time to complete the process is minimal.
- Most used trash compactors include limited warranties for structure, parts, or labor.
- Used trash compactors provide a cost effective alternative to new machines that include options for purchasing, leasing, or rental.
- Used equipment can still be counted for tax benefits through leasing or purchasing under Section 179 of the tax code.
- Like new compactors, used compactors provide a compaction ratio that reduces the time and costs related to trash management.
Harmony’s Used Compactors
Harmony Enterprises keeps an inventory of quality used and reconditioned equipment. This includes both used balers and compactors. You can see all of these products here. Our current offerings for used trash compactors include our Compactyre Tire Compactor for indoor use, and our VC100 Vertical Compactor, typically used in an outdoor waste corral.
- Loading Door: 41” x 33”
- Ram Force: 18,379 lbs
- Container Size: One tire at a time
- Compaction Ratio: Compresses tires to 1/3 normal size
- 75% off List Price
- Limited Availability!
We currently have an inventory of our innovative Compactyre Tire Compactor. These like-new demo units compress tires to 1/3 their normal size. They are easy to install with standard 115/230 VAC single phase power and operate under a normal 9′ ceiling.
- Charge Opening: 28” x 47”
- Ram Force: 28,274 lbs
- Container Size: 2, 4, or 6 cu yds.
- Compaction Ratio: 4 to 1
- Ground Or Chute Fed From Any Angle
- Innovative Turret Design
These innovative outdoor compactors can be chute or ground fed and have a unique turret design that allows the chute to meet the compactor at virtually any angle! The VC100 can be loaded with wet or dry waste and has and automatic closing plate to eliminate trash piling up on top of ram.
More Than Just Used Trash Compactors
Harmony Enterprises, Inc. manufactures a wide range of waste and recycling equipment for satisfied customers all over the world. We understand that every business has unique needs to get the most out of their operations. That’s why we produce over 40 models of recycling balers, trash compactors, and product destruction equipment. We also work with you to provide custom solutions as needed. If you would like to learn more about our used trash compactors, or any of our other products, service, or parts, please call us at (507) 886-6666 or Contact Us today!