ALL UNITS 75% OFF!
For Sale or Rental - No Lead Times
Compactyre is the ultimate solution to your scrap tire management problems!
How Compactyre Tire Compactor Works
Harmony Enterprises’ solution to help you manage bulky scrap tire waste is Compactyre. Compactyre is a patented, hydraulically driven tire compactor that takes a full-sized tire and compresses it into 1/3 the size. As part of the process, the tire is also punctured in four places and fastened with four metal staples, rendering it unusable. Compactyre is designed for compacting all passenger, light truck and SUV tires.
Easy To Install
Compactyre has a “footprint” of just 51” x 34” and a maximum operating height of 100”, so it will take up very little room in you facility. It is powered by a standard 115/230 VAC single phase circuit, and uses an energy efficient 2 horsepower motor, and whisper quiet hydraulics with a long-life cylinder, to keep operating costs low.
Its vertical design and easy-open, counter-balanced door, makes this cutting edge tire baler simple to operate. Cycle time for a complete operation is just 21 seconds.
Compactyre tire compactor meets all ANSI and OSHA safety standards. The control panel is UL® Approved and safety interlock circuitry prevents operation when the door is open.
Help reduce scrap tire problems of storage and hauling with this incredibly affordable recycling machine by Harmony Enterprises. Call or Contact Us today!
Need to order parts for your baler or compactor? Click Here!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the Compactyre Indoor/Outdoor Tire Compactor? Contact Us Today!
- Ram Pressure: 18,379 lbs. (8,337 kg)
- Cycle Time: 21 seconds
- Cylinder: 3” bore (76 mm), 2” rod (51 mm), 32.25” stroke (819 mm)
- Motor: 2 horsepower, 1,725 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: 5.5 gallons
- Electrical Power: 115/230 volt, 1 phase, 60 Hz
- Loading Door Opening: 41” x 33” (1,041 mm x 838 mm)
- Overall Height: 100” (2,540 mm)
- Overall Depth: 34” (864 mm)
- Overall Width: 51” (1,295 mm)
- Shipping Height: 100” (2,540 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1,315 lbs. (596 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 11 square feet (1 square meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice