Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
Compactyre is the ultimate tire compactor solution to your scrap tire management problems!
- Loading Door: 41” x 33”
- Ram Force: 18,379 lbs.
- Container Size: One tire at a time
- Compaction Ratio: Compresses tires to 1/3 normal size
Ideal For: Recycling centers, auto deals, auto repair shops, tire retailers, scrap yards, & more!
Features of the Compactyre Tire Compactor:
- Fast 21 second cycle time
- Durable long lasting 3" cylinder with 2" rod
- Energy efficient and powerful 2 HP TEFC motor
- Space-saving vertical design with minimal operating area
- Four part puncturing system rendering tires unusable
- Whisper quiet hydraulics
- Counterbalanced loading door
- Control panel is UL® Approved
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the Compactyre Tire Compactor:
- Easy to install with standard 115/230 VAC single phase
- Easy to access control, service, and maintain
- Operates with limited space, under 9' ceiling height
- Designed for all passenger, light truck, and SUV tires
- Safety interlock circuitry prevents operation with door open
- Reduce scrap tire problems of storage and hauling
- Saves time and money, making businesses more profitable
Did you know we have like new demo models of this innovative tire baler in stock and ready for immediate delivery t your location? Each one is being offered at liquidation prices of over 75% off of retail - just $2499.00 each! Call or contact us today to learn more!
Read about how a North Dakota waste tire logistics company is using Compactyre Tire Compactor save money with their operations: https://harmony1.com/northman-processing-a-compactyre-success-story/
Learn how new legislation regarding the sale of scrap tires places a need on recycling equipment like Harmony's Compactyre Tire Compactor: https://harmony1.com/tire-legislation-means-tire-recycling/
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Ram Pressure: 18,379 lbs. (8,337 kg)
- Cycle Time: 21 seconds
- Cylinder: 3” bore (76 mm), 2” rod (51 mm), 32.25” stroke (819 mm)
- Motor: 2 horsepower, 1,725 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: 5.5 gallons
- Electrical Power: 115/230 volt, 1 phase, 60 Hz
- Loading Door Opening: 41” x 33” (1,041 mm x 838 mm)
- Overall Height: 100” (2,540 mm)
- Overall Depth: 34” (864 mm)
- Overall Width: 51” (1,295 mm)
- Shipping Height: 100” (2,540 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1,315 lbs. (596 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 11 square feet (1 square meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice