New Self-Contained Compactor Video!
Harmony is proud to release another product video featuring one of our wide range of innovative waste and recycling solutions! This new self-contained compactor video showcases three of our models of trash compactors, including the P4FL 4 Yard Front Load Compactor, the P6FL 6 Yard Front Load Compactor, and P6RL 6 Yard Rear Load Compactor. Highlighting the features and benefits of these space saving power packers, it demonstrates how your business can save time, space, labor, and hauling expenses through the use of these long lasting self-contained waste solutions.
Why Harmony Self-Contained Compactors?
These affordable trash compactors are the preferred waste solution for restaurants, supermarkets, hotels, retail locations, manufacturing facilities, & industrial sites all across the country!
Harmony’s Self-Contained compactors are the industry standard in quality compaction equipment.
Their liquid-tight design means that both “wet” and “dry” waste can be tightly compacted and held in a sanitary and controlled environment.
The compactor and container are permanently attached to each other, utilizing the finest high quality steel plate and structural steel channel and tubing.
With their small operating footprint and 4 to 1 compaction ratios, they fit into small spaces while providing fast returns on your investment. Each model is designed to load trash through their large 27” x 53.5” inch loading doors, compact with an incredible 25,450 lbs. of ram force and fast cycle time of just 20 seconds!
There are other important advantages to using Harmony’s self-contained compactors:
- They eliminate problems associated with open top dumpsters, such as vermin, odor, and employee pilferage as seen in this photo to the right!
- Your waste hauler stops far less often, saving money.
- They have safe and simple operation, improving your business appearance and increases workplace safety.
- Best of all, Harmony’s self-contained compactors save labor expenses and allows your staff to spend time on more important tasks. In a day and age where labor and hauler shortages effect nearly every business sector, this is more important than ever!
Features Of Harmony’s Stationary Compactors
- Dual safety interlocks, preventing use when the door is open or the door from opening while the compactor is in use.
- 38″ loading height for easy access.
- Easy to open counter-balanced loading door.
- Key lock controls prevent unauthorized operation.
- Leak-proof container to 17″.
- Standard compaction maximizer function, keeping trash compacted when not in use, optimizing your space and hauling capacity.
- Convenient freestanding power unit with protective cover.
- The P4FL, P6FL, and P6RL are Made In The U.S.A. and meet or exceed OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards.
Options Of Harmony’s Stationary Compactors:
- Optional three phase 208/230/460 Volt, 60HZ
- Optional longer hose lengths
- Optional password entry controls
Watch The New Stationary Compactor Video
Contact Harmony Today!
When you partner with Harmony Enterprises, our Proven Process ensures that you will be proposed the right waste or recycling solution for your business. Each quality piece of equipment comes with our industry leading 3-2-1 warranty, professional customer service, and available preventive maintenance plans.
Let our friendly & experienced sales team provide you with a free quote, no-obligation site review, or any question you may have about how to optimize waste and recycling in your business operations.
Ready to save on wet or dry waste handling with Harmony’s 4 or 6 yard front and rear load self-contained compactors? Visit us at www.harmony1.com, or call (507) 886-6666 today!