Harmony’s High Density Vertical Baler Video Released!
Harmony Enterprises announces the release of its M72HD High Density Vertical Baler video! Harmony strives to continually provide our customers with the most up-to-date resources to help them find the right solution for their waste handling or recycling needs. This new video highlights both the benefits of our 72″ baler, as well as valuable operation and training information on this incredible machine.
The M72HD is the most productive 72” baler on the market! It is safe and easy to operate and meets all OSHA and ANSI standards. The M72HD High Density Vertical Baler is ideal for use in retail stores, big box stores, manufacturing facilities, industrial applications, recycling centers, and distribution centers.
The M72HD has a fast 29 second cycle time, a hefty 7” cylinder, and a 20 HP motor that combine to produce over 92,360 lbs. of force. The resulting dense cardboard bales are 40” x 72” x up to 40” and weigh up to 1,300 lbs. The incredible efficiency of this high-density baler allows you to bale up to 2000 lbs. of cardboard per hour!
The M72HD has outstanding safety features, including tamper-proof, fail-safe magnetic reed safety switches. The Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) shuts down the baler if any unsafe conditions are detected. Instead of having a separate electrical disconnect, The M72HD has a non-fused electrical disconnect in the electrical box. To protect employees during manual operation, operators must use both hands to control the baler. All moving parts including the ejector system are totally enclosed. The entire control panel is UL listed.
Shipping this efficiently designed 7,250 lb. power-house of a baler is easy and worry free, as the M72HD can ship upright on trailers and be installed without ever requiring it to be tipped on its side.
FEATURES OF THE M72HD:
- Heavy Duty 7 Inch Hydraulic Cylinder with a Massive 22 Inch x 22 Inch x 2.5 Inch Thick
- Heavy Duty “Boxed 6 Inch” I Beam Upper Stringers
- Reinforced Floor & Sidewalls for Maximum Ram Pressure
- 4 Sided Nylatron Guided Platen for Smooth, Quiet Operation
- Tamper Proof Magnetic Reed Safety Switches
- PLC Controlled Electrical System
- 2 Handed Safety Controls for Manual Operation
- 20 HP TEFC Motor
- Bale Full Indicator Light for Consistent Bale Height
- Unique Hydraulic Circuit for High Speed Operation
- Standard Solid Unloading Door
- 6 Slots for Tying Bales
- Self-Cleaning Retractable Bale Dogs
- UL Listed Control Panel
- Shipping Height of 88 Inches Allows Upright Transport
- Built in Fork Slots and Skids for Easy Installation
See The Video Now!
Harmony Enterprises manufactures balers, compactors, and beverage extraction equipment for satisfied customers all over the world. Our recycling balers and compactors are designed to provide you with a solution specific to your exact needs.
If you would like to learn more about our M72HD High Density Vertical Baler, Harmony’s Proven Process, or any of our other quality products and services, please Contact Us or call us today at 507-886-6666.