If you work at a grocery store, convenience store, or any retail environment, you are aware of the constant movement of cardboard boxes and cartons of merchandise to unload in the stockroom. Keeping the stockroom clear of debris is important to safety, efficiency, and the bottom-line. An efficient and space-saving stockroom baler is a must for managing the cardboard and keeping a tidy workspace.
Vertical Back Room Baler of Choice for Retail Stores
Many chain stores who purchase or rent the M42BC Vertical Baler for cardboard recycling end up getting one for all their outlets and stores around the country. This small stockroom baler can make bales up to 22”x 42”x 30” and 180 lbs! Using a stockroom baler helps to control the ongoing high volumes of cardboard that is generated, while creating an income from recycling the cardboard. With a stockroom baler, like the M42BC, you can also reduce your waste handling costs and the labor needed to break down cardboard boxes.
Benefits of the M42BC Vertical Baler:
- Small Footprint: Often stockrooms are small and space is limited. This stockroom vertical baler is small and can be rolled throughout a 3’x7’ doorway for easy installation.
- Tough: The M42BC stockroom baler has incredible strength and durability for handling a variety of materials in the harshest of environments.
- Quick: With this stockroom baler, cardboard is compacted in a fast 12 second cycle time.
- Long-Life: The M42BC baler has a powerful 4” cylinder with heavy-duty 1 1/2” rod to stand the test of time.
- Efficient: The energy-efficient motor in the M42BC has low operating costs and a long life.
- Ease of Use: Lifting the upper door of this stockroom baler is made easy with an enclosed counter-balance.
You can Rent the M42BC Stock Room Baler and Save!
Adding a vertical stockroom baler to your store’s daily operations will make your business more efficient and more profitable. You can even rent this stock room baler! For as little as $160.65 a month on a 60 month rental, you can have this baler installed and ready-to-bale in your stockroom. The monthly rental price for the baler includes freight, installation and maintenance for the entire rental period. Here are some more great reasons to consider renting a baler.
M42BC Brochure (PDF)
M42BC Spec Sheet (PDF)
Interested in learning more? Contact us with questions or for additional information.