Why A Product Spotlight?
Harmony Enterprises promotes specific products or services every quarter to help consumers be aware of new products, product enhancements, or as a way to highlight ones that serve a niche market. We call it our Quarterly Product Spotlight.
This quarter’s promotion is a High Density Vertical Baler Spotlight, featuring Harmony’s M72HD High Density Vertical Baler. We are proud to feature this large capacity vertical baler as one that serves a unique and rather niche market sector.
High Density Vertical Baler Spotlight
The M72HD is a 72″ vertical baler designed to create mill-sized bales of a variety of materials, most commonly large boxes of cardboard. What makes this powerhouse of a baler unique is its huge 40″ x 72″ x 40″ chamber that allows employees to load large boxes without taking the time necessary to break them down into smaller balers.
Often used in grocery stores, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, and for other industrial applications, this large capacity baler saves the end user a considerable amount of employee time with recycling cardboard.
This savings in labor is only increased with the incredibly fast 29 second cycle time. Combined with the 92,360 lbs of ram force, this baler can crank out 2,000 lbs of baled cardboard in an hour.
The end result is a salable commodity that will generate additional revenue, while creating a more clean and safe working environment.
Other unique features of this baler:
- It only requires an 8 x 8 operating space, letting you put it to work in the exact spot that makes the most sense for your business.
- It can be shipped standing up, which eliminates the need for it to be shipped on its side and then back upright upon installation.
- Its safe and easy to use – the PLC shuts down the baler if unsafe conditions are detected, and the controls require the use of both hands on safety switches to operate the baler.
- The M72HD vertical baler meets or exceeds all Federal OSHA and ANSI Requirements. Additionally, the control panel is totally UL listed.
- There is an optional double-hinged lower door for tight-fitting areas.
Haven’t Heard Enough About This Amazing Baler? Watch The Video!
Need Help With Pricing Or Rental Options?
Harmony Enterprises offers competitive product spotlight pricing and rental options through Harmony Equipment Rental. Our professional and highly-trained sales staff will learn about your needs and be able to help you decide if the M72HD High Density Vertical Baler is the right solution for you. Whether you put this baler to work for you, or choose one of our other recycling balers or compactors, you can be assured that with Harmony you will receive the Lowest Total Cost of Ownership combined with a True Partnership Approach.