Ideal For: Distribution Centers, Beverage Facilities, Manufacturing Facilities, Recycling Centers, Scrap Yards
Harmony's horizontal balers are high-capacity balers perfect for scrap recycling!
Our H60/H60XL horizontal balers offer all the features you would expect from a Multi-Material baler. They make extremely dense, mill-ready bales of cardboard, plastic, and non-ferrous metals, which reduces shipping and handling costs.
Both models are loaded with features, and built to provide years of durable service in the harshest environments. These balers increase your productivity and your bottom line and are the choice as scrap recycling machines around the world. When you are searching for the highest quality horizontal baler for sale, metal baler, or auto-tie baler, see Harmony first!
The difference in the model numbers reflects the difference in the charge/feed opening. The H60 has a charge/feed opening of 53" x 42" and the H60XL has a charge/feed opening of 53.5" x 52.5".
- Offers 50% Less tying time with NO wire guides
- Increases recycling revenue
- Reduces recycling disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Increases profitability and increases labor efficiency
Need more information or pricing on the H60/H60XL Horizontal Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 30” X 60” X up to 48” (762 mm x 1524 mm x up to 1219 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight – Cardboard: 1,000 -1,200 Pounds (454 Kg – 544 Kg)
- Ram Force: 150,800 Pounds (68,402 Kg)
- Cycle Time: 48 seconds
- Cylinder: 8” (203 mm) Bore, 5” (127 mm) Rod, H60: 96″ stroke (2438 mm) H60XL: 106” (2,692mm) Stroke
- Motor: 20 HP, TEFC
- Pump: Heavy Duty Piston
- Electric Power: 208/230/460 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 HZ
- Bale Tying: Wire
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
- Overall Height w/out hopper: Varies depending upon order options
- Overall Length: Varies depending upon order options
- Overall Width: 111” (2815 mm)
- Charge Chamber Opening: H60 model = 53″ x 42″, H60XL model = 53.5” x 52.5” (1,359 mm x 1,334 mm)
- Shipping Height: Varies depending upon order options
- Actual Height: 20,000 Pounds (9070 Kg)
- Required Installation and Operating Area: 230 Square Feet (22 Square Meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice