Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
Harmony's HM-60 Closed Door Manual Tie Horizontal Baler packs a variety of commodities efficiently into a mill-sized bale!
- Bale Size: 30" H x 60" W x 45" L
- Bale Weights:
- OCC: 1,300 lbs. (Short Stroke) / 1,500 lbs. (Full Stroke)
- Magazines: 1,700 lbs.
- Newspaper: 1,500 lbs.
- Office Paper: 1,600 lbs.
- Aluminum Cans: 700 lbs.
- Tin Cans: 1,250 lbs.
- HDPE: 1,125 lbs.
- PET: 900 lbs.
- (bale weights are approximate & may differ depending on moisture, material density and caps on PET bottles)
- Feed Opening: 54" x 40"
- Ram Force: 187,468 lbs.
- Volume: X-Large
Recyclable Materials: Cardboard, magazines, newspaper, office paper, aluminum cans, tin cans, HDPE, PET, plastics, non-ferrous, clothing, & more!
Ideal For: Distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, recycling centers, scrap yards, municipalities, transfer stations, & other industrial or commercial applications!
Features of the HM-60 Closed Door Manual Tie Horizontal Baler:
- 7" High Definition Color Touch Screen
- 187,468 pounds of ram force - 30-50K more than the competition!
- 54" x 40" Feed Opening - largest in its class!
- 400 Brinell Wear Liners
- 27-point chassis shear blade for continuous feeding
- Automatic material retaining dogs
- High efficiency hydraulics
- Over-sized cylinder mounts
- Full Eject feature that clears the chamber after each bale is made, allowing you to switch to another material without shutting down operations or contaminating your bale.
- Hydraulic System Includes Low Oil & Hot Oil Shutdown
- "Beefy" conveyor cleats on conveyor systems that are 38% thicker than a standard cleat
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the HM-60 Closed Door Manual Tie Horizontal Baler:
- Interlocking Chassis Construction
- 1/2" Steel Sidewalls
- HMI Interface Programming
- Wire Placement Settings
- Auto Shear Jam Correction
- Auto Hopper Bridge Detection and Clearing
- Low Oil Shutdown Alarm
- Automatic Bale Decompression
HM-60 Closed End Horizontal Baler Feeding Options:
- Ambidextrous Hoppers
- Conveyor fed systems
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Bale Size: 30″ x 60″ x 12-50″ (variable length) (762mm x 1524mm x 304.8-1270 mm)
- Bale Weight (Cardboard): 1300 lbs-1500 lbs (590kg – 680kg)
- Ram Force: 187,468 lbs (85,034 kg)
- System Pressure: 3,800 PSI Operating ; 4,200 PSI Maximum
- No Load Cycle Time: 28 Seconds
- Electrical Power: 208/230/575 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Cycle, TEFC
- Motor: 20 HP (Optional 30 HP)
- Pump: 48 GPM Piston Pump
- Bale Eject: Full Bale Eject
- Bale Tying: Manual/Wire
- Overall Height: 73” (1,854 mm)
- Overall Length: 209.75” (5,237.65 mm)
- Overall Width: 80.75” (2,051.05 mm)
- Charge Chamber Opening: 54″ x 40″ (1,372 mm x 1,016 mm)
- Shipping Height: approx 90″ (2,286 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 22,000 lbs. (9,979 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 81″ W x 322″ L x 152″ H with conveyor (2,058 mm x 8,179 mm x 3,861 mm)
***Specifications subject to change without notice