As of January 10, 2014, Harmony Enterprises is at 335 Days with no accidents or work loss from any employees. All of the staff at Harmony Enterprises take a lot of pride in keep our place of employment safe!
At Harmony Enterprises, we are continually working on improving safety throughout our company.
- We know that a safe working environment helps protect our employees and is simply the right thing to do.
- Having a safe factory also helps Harmony Enterprises to keep costs down, so we can pass on some of that savings to our customers with lower prices, and our employees with bonuses. For instance, When our workman’s compensation provider offers the company a bonus for no loss time or accidents throughout the year, then our employees get a monetary bonus as well.
- A safe work environment is also a nice boost to employee morale. Our employees are happy to work in a safe work environment, and this in turn affects productivity and efficiency.
- Our focus on safety within our own factory is also represented in our products and customer service. Keeping our factory safe reduces lost days so customers get their orders quickly. Safety is important to us, both inside our factory and after the products ship out to our customers.
- We have a Safety Committee comprised of various management and production employees that meets monthly so that safety is always top-of-mind. We also have ongoing training such as annual forklift training, respiratory training for those involved with painting and clean-up, and standard first aid training.
Safety is something that we take a lot of pride in and everyone at Harmony Enterprises keeps safety in the forefront of their work day. Great job to all of our employees who strive for safety each and every day!