Harmony Enterprises is proud to shine our latest Quarterly Product Spotlight on our M60MD Vertical Baler!
Many business owners realize the importance of baling cardboard, aluminum, plastic, and shrink wrap. There is revenue to be made by recycling them instead of throwing them in the waste stream. Savings can also be created by reducing unnecessary hauling fees associated with their removal. Recyclers prefer to work with 60″, or “mill-sized” bales of these products for easy loading onto trucks or rail cars.
Limited Space Is A Huge Problem
A common problem for business owners is that they cannot always fit a standard 60″ baler into their existing facilities. Most 60″ down stroke balers require a minimum of a 13′ ceiling to operate.
With this limited clearance, business owners are faced with a choice: Remodel the existing facility, or buy a smaller baler. Neither of these choices are necessarily good ones. Remodeling is cost-prohibitive and local building codes may not even allow it. Buying a smaller baler does not allow the business to make mill-sized bales, takes more time to recycle material, and does not allow them to bale material such as aluminum or plastics.
A True Industry Niche Solution!
Did you know that Harmony Enterprises is the only manufacturer to make a true Low Profile 60″ baler that operates under an 8′ ceiling?
Its true! Our M60MD Vertical Baler is the perfect solution for this niche market!
In addition to its low profile construction, Our M60MD Vertical Baler comes with many other benefits:
- Safety: Safety interlocks and shielding of all shear and pinch points makes the M60MD the safest 60″ vertical baler available today.
- 700-800 Pound Corrugated Bales: Practical 60″ bale size cubes out perfectly in trucks and rail cars. You can load a 30,000 pound truckload — Fast.
- Simple Operation: Loads, compacts, ties, and hydraulically ejects bales from the front of the machine. Compression cycle is fully automatic.
- Inexpensive, Easy Installation: The M60MD vertical baler is shipped upright for easy unloading and placement at the work site. Its compact dimensions allow this machine to operate under a standard 8 foot ceiling.
- Energy Efficient Two-Stage Pump: This pump provides maximum compaction pressure and rapid operating cycles with minimum horsepower.
- Reliable Hydraulics: A Harmony Enterprises designed control valve eliminates jarring hydraulic shock which shortens the life of lesser machines.
- Durability: Physical durability is assured through solid construction. “I” beams and heavy channel are used where others may use thin gauge sheet metal.
- Safe: The photoelectric eye is standard on the M60MD Vertical Baler. This provides a fail-safe operation of the Ram/Loading door.
- Is extremely affordable and can be purchased or rented through Harmony Equipment Rental.
We are ready to help find your solution!
So, if your business needs a 60″ baler, or is looking to upgrade its existing baler, you owe it to yourself to look at this baler! The
Call us at (507) 886-6666, or Contact Us to learn how this inexpensive and readily available baler can help your business!
Harmony Enterprises manufactures balers, compactors, beverage extraction, and product destruction equipment. We are proud to live our Core Values in all that we do. These qualities are alive in our dedicated employees, our quality products, and world class service.
Experience Harmony today!