Site Reviews For Waste & Recycling Solutions
Whether your business is replacing existing waste and recycling equipment, or you’re buying a baler or compactor for the first time, it is important to receive a needs assessment and possibly even a site review of your operations before making your final decision.
There are many factors that go into determining what type of equipment will help you save the most time, space, and money. Every manufacturer should be able to share their proven sales process that includes identifying your specific needs, and then use that process to propose exactly the right solution.
Harmony Enterprises appreciates the opportunity to earn your business and will work with you to understand the following things that may apply before we propose your solution:
- The type of product to recycle or type of wet or dry waste you need to compact.
- The volume of the products/waste generated on a daily, weekly, & monthly basis.
- How these products need to be loaded into and removed from a machine.
- The operational footprint available for the equipment to be used.
- How the equipment would need to be installed, how to get in and out of your facility, height restrictions, workflow processes, internal routing, load bearing issues, and the type of forklift needed to install your equipment.
- The ROI that the equipment should achieve.
- The FTE available vs the desired FTE needed with the solution implemented.
- The electrical specifications of your facility.
- Your desired lead time for installation and implementation.
- Any budget constraints, for purchasing, leasing, or rental options.
- Service, hauler, and recycler availability in your area.
- Other pain points to be solved by solution, including, but not limited to, increased space, reduced hazards, odor, vermin, pilferage, and more.
- Any safety considerations, including all OSHA and ANSI safety standards.
Harmony’s Site Reviews
Even with all of this information gathered before a solution is proposed, it is sometimes necessary to conduct a site review to verify information and ensure that everyone involved has the same understanding of the desired outcomes.
For many businesses, these types of necessary reviews were put on hold during the Covid-19 pandemic. As restrictions loosen and more businesses open back up to welcome visitors, site reviews are taking place once again.
Harmony Enterprises National Manager, Nick Roberts, is back on the road conducting these in-person assessments for companies all across the U.S. Mr. Roberts has experience completing site reviews for a variety of industry professionals for nearly two decades.
These visits are done with all of the current mandates safety precautions in place, including social distancing and masking. Harmony Enterprises will communicate clearly with your staff prior to our arrival to completely follow and be respectful of any additional protocols that you may require to keep your employees and guests safe.
Harmony’s Wide Range Of Solutions
Following the needs assessment and site review of your facility and operations, our sales team will offer the solution that makes the most sense for your business. This proposal often includes drawings for customized work, accurate up front quoting of equipment pricing, and preventive maintenance options.
In addition to offering site reviews, one thing that makes Harmony stand out from our competitors is our ability to provide a wide range of solutions. We manufacture over 40 quality balers and compactors that are each designed for specific use applications, products, or industries. We will not pigeon hole your solution to a limited number of possibilities, but rather use all of the options available on the market to get you just what you need. We will not propose or try to sell you anything that is not the correct solution!
Contact Harmony For A Site Review Today!
If you are in the market for a waste or recycling solution, or are simply wondering what types of solutions exist to save you time, space, and money related to storage, waste hauling, and more, let us help!
Our dedicated sales team is ready to use our proven process to complete your needs assessment, and if needed, your no-obligation site review. Simply fill out this simple form, or call us at (507) 886-6666 today!