Ideal For: Recycling Centers, Transfer Stations, Super Markets, Hotels/Motels, Department Stores, Manufacturing Facilities, Colleges or Universities, Military Bases, Industrial/Commercial Sites, Shopping Centers
The S60XD Heavy-Duty Multi-Material Baler offers a unique combination of power and flexibility for any application.
The large 7″ cylinder and the extra-long 64″ stroke of this vertical heavy-duty multi-material baler provides the power to make the highest density bales available in its class. This power also enables the user to bale corrugated containers, newspaper, magazines, aluminum cans, PET, HDPE, milk jugs, clothing/textiles, and more!
The incredible bale density is achieved by the deep penetration, to within 10″ of the floor. The 92,360 pounds of force generated by the compression ram ensures that you will get consistent, high quality, heavy bales, in any material without costly fluffing or preconditioning. By producing fewer, heavier bales, you save money on labor and transportation costs, and your baled materials will bring in a higher market value than loose, bulky material. It often used as the premier carpet baler in the industry!
And, be sure to use these helpful resources when choosing your baler:
Harmony's S60XD is a powerful baling solution for any industry. We manufacture similar heavy duty balers with or without conveyors to meet your exact needs. To get more information about this heavy-duty multi-material recycling baler, or to learn more about our full range of waste handling and recycling solutions and service, please call us or contact us today!
- Loaded with extra features not found in comparable balers
- Designed for years of reliable, trouble free service
- Saves labor and preparation time, making your operation more profitable
Need to order parts for your baler or compactor? Click Here!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the S60XD Heavy-Duty Vertical Multi-Material Baler? Contact Us Today!
- Bale Size: 30″ x 60″ x 48″ (76 cm x 152 cm x 122 cm)
- Estimated Bale Weights:
- Corrugated Cardboard: 900-1000 lbs
- PET Beverage Bottles: 500-550 lbs
- HDPE: 1000-1200 lbs
- Aluminum Cans: 350-450 lbs
- Steel Cans: 1260-1695 lbs
- Magazine/Newsprint: 975-1200 lbs
- Polystyrene: PENDING
- Tires: PENDING
- Clothing: 875-1125 lbs
- Milk Jugs: 1000-1200 lbs
- Refuse Garbage: PENDING
- Aluminum Siding: PENDING
(bale weights are approximate & may differ depending on moisture, material type or density and caps on PET bottles)
- Ram Pressure: 92,360 lbs. (41,894 kg)
- Cycle Time: 39 seconds
- Cylinder: 7″ (178 mm) Bore, 4.5″ (114 mm) Rod, 64″ (1626 mm) Stroke
- Motor: 20 hp, 1,750 rpm, TEFC
- Pump: 16 gallons per minute
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Hz
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
- Bale Tying: Wire or Polyethylene Twine
- Loading Door Opening: 25″x 60″ (64 x 152 cm)
- Loading Door Height from Floor: 57″ (145 cm)
- Overall Height: 166″ (422 cm)
- Overall Depth: 50″ (127 cm)
- Overall Width: 83″ (211 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 88.5″ (225 cm)
- Shipping Height Upright (Cylinder Retracted): 117″ (297cm)
- Shipping Height On Side (Cylinder Extended): 83″ (211 cm)
- Actual Weight: 6,600 lbs. (2,994 kg)
- Required Installation and Operating Area: 68 sq. ft. (6.32 sq. meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.