Ideal For: Recycling Centers, Transfer Stations, Super Markets, Hotels/Motels, Department Stores, Manufacturing Facilities, Colleges or Universities, Military Bases, Industrial/Commercial Sites, Shopping Centers
The S60XD Heavy-Duty Multi-Material Baler offers a unique combination of power and flexibility for any application.
The large 7″ cylinder and the extra-long 64″ stroke of this vertical heavy-duty multi-material baler provides the power to make the highest density bales available in its class. This power also enables the user to bale corrugated containers, newspaper, aluminum cans, and more!
The incredible bale density is achieved by the deep penetration, to within 10″ of the floor. The 92,360 pounds of force generated by the compression ram ensures that you will get consistent, high quality, heavy bales, in any material without costly fluffing or preconditioning. By producing fewer, heavier bales, you save money on labor and transportation costs, and your baled materials will bring in a higher market value than loose, bulky material. It often used as the premier carpet baler in the industry!
To get more information about this heavy-duty multi-material baler, please call us or contact us today!
- Loaded with extra features not found in comparable balers
- Designed for years of reliable, trouble free service
- Saves labor and preparation time, making your operation more profitable
Interested in the S60XD Heavy-Duty Vertical Multi-Material Baler? Get a quote today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 30″ x 60″ x 48″ (76cm” x 152cm”x 122cm”)
- Estimated Bale Weight: Up to 1,200 lbs. Corrugated (544Kg)
- Ram Force: 92,360 lbs. (41,894Kg)
- Cycle Time: 39 seconds
- Cylinder: 7″ Bore, 64″ Stroke, 4.5″ Rod
- Motor: 20 hp, 1,750 rpm, TEFC
- Pump: 16 Gallon
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 Volt 3 Phase
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
- Bale Tying: Wire or Polyethylene Twine
- Loading Door Opening: 25″x 60″ (64 x 152cm)
- Loading Door Height from Floor: 57″ (145cm)
- Overall Height: 166″ (422cm)
- Overall Depth: 50″ (127cm)
- Overall Width: 74″ (188cm)
- Width with Door Open: 78″ (198cm)
- Shipping Height Upright (Cylinder Retracted): 117″ (297cm)
- Shipping Height On Side: 74″ (188cm)
- Actual Weight: 6,600 lbs. (2,994Kg)
- Required Installation and Operating Area: 68 Sq. Ft. (6.32 Sq. meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice