Ideal For: Textile, Office Development, Hotels/Motels, Hospitals/Nursing Homes, Restaurants, Department Stores, Other Industrial/Commercial Applications
A reduction capacity equals that of many larger machines. Contact Us to learn more today!
Harmony Enterprises has been the innovative leader in the waste handling and recycling industry for nearly half a century. Every bit of that experience has gone into this state of the art machine. The M30HD Vertical Baler is every inch a heavy-duty unit. It has many features found only on more expensive Vertical Balers.
Do not let its small size fool you. It is what makes this baler a real standout in the industry. The M30HD Vertical Baler takes up very little space. However, because of its large cylinder, high capacity hydraulic system, bale ejection system, and ultra-heavy construction, it stands shoulder to shoulder with the larger balers.
The M30HD Vertical Baler bales it all!
- Shrink Wrap
- Steel and Aluminum Cans
- Office Waste Paper
Meets ANSI Standards Z295.51 Approved Control Panel.
- Maximum Capacity in a small space
- Safe/Simple Operation
- Easy to set up
- Requires little floor space
- Extra heavy-duty construction
- Fail safe hydraulics
- UL listed control panel
Interested in the M30HD Vertical Baler? Get a quote today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 24″ x 30″x up to 30″ 610mm x 762mm x up to 762mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight:
- HDPE 200lbs.
- PET 180 lbs.
- OCC 240 lbs.
- STEEL CANS 320 lbs.
- Ram Force: 41,350 lbs. (18.756 Kg)
- Cycle Time: 37 seconds
- Cylinders: 4.5″ (114mm) Bore, 3″ (72mm) Rod, 33″ (838mm) Stroke
- Motor: 2 HP, 1725 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: Two stage
- Bale: Tying Wire or Polyethylene Twine
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
- Loading Door Opening: 17″x 29″ (432mm x 737mm)
- Unloading Door Height from Floor: 34″ (864mm)
- Overall Height: 96″ (2438mm)
- Overall Width: 43″ (1092mm)
- Overall Depth: 38″ (965mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 69″ (1753mm)
- Width with Door Open: 48″ (1219mm)
- Shipping Height: under 80″ (2032mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1,475 lbs. (669 Kg)
- Required Operating Area: 23 Square Feet (2.14 Square Meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice