Ideal For: Health Care, Education, Food Service, Housing Complexes, Hospitality Firms, Theme Parks, Hotel Chains, Quick Serve Companies, Ocean-Going Vessels, The Military- MARINE USE/BOAT DOCKS!
Need an innovative way to reduce waste hauling costs?
The 700SS high-capacity indoor packer not only gets the job done, it saves you money in the process!
The Power Packer system is the perfect answer to total waste control. The high-capacity indoor packer offers you superior design and construction that uses stainless steel throughout. They all provide huge savings in trips to the dumpster, fewer pickups by the hauler, improved security, easier housekeeping, superior sanitation, and a quick return on your investment. In addition, Power Packer is easy to use, saves space, and reduces labor costs. Each Power Packer is available with a marine package, making them the ideal solution for boating waste.
Some very good reasons to install Power Packer:
- Dramatically lowers hauling costs
- Better security for your business and employees
- Reduces labor costs significantly
- Easier housekeeping
- Reduces opportunity for employee pilferage
- Upgrades the appearance of your property
- Lessens fire hazards and complies with health standards
- Keeping waste under control at its source
- Helps enforcing recycling programs
- Reduces waste disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
Interested in the 700SS Indoor Packer? Get a quote today!Request a Quote
- Height: 78 in (1981mm)
- Width: 40 in (1016mm)
- Depth: 30 in (762mm)
- Loading Door: 36″ W x 24″H (910mm x 610mm)
- Cube Capacity: 9 cu. ft. (255 liters)
- Reduction Ratio: up to 25:1
- Motor: 2 HP
- Ram Pressure: 25,133 lbs. Max. (11,400kg)
- Cycle Time: 25 seconds
- Cylinder Size: 4 in. (102mm)
- Electric Power: 115/230 Volt
- Circuit Size: 115 V – 30 AMP, 230 V – 20 AMP
- Actual Size: 1340 lbs. (608kg)
- Full Cube Weight: up to 350 lbs. (159kg)
***Specifications subject to change without notice