Tired of Scrap Tires?
Proper tire waste disposal is both cumbersome and expensive. Some tires, unfortunately, are disposed of improperly, causing both health and environmental risks. Hauling and disposal fees are high and are only going to get higher. Scrap tire waste is bulky, heavy, and bad for the environment, making its disposal, hauling, and recycling very difficult.
Tire manufacturers, tire retailers, auto manufacturers, auto mechanics, and tire recycling facilities with bulky tire waste need an easy way to store and recycle scrap tires. They have a need for total product destruction that eliminates any unauthorized re-use and recycling that eliminates illegal dumping. Our Quarterly Product Spotlight, the Compactyre Tire Compactor, offers the perfect solution!
If your facility has ongoing scrap tire waste, a scrap tire compactor, such as the Compactyre, from Harmony Enterprises, can reduce the size of your scrap tires by 66%! At just one-third of its size, a large stack of tires becomes easier to store, transport or recycle. This creates an immediate return on investment on labor, hauling, and fuel costs and makes tire waste disposal easier.
Benefits of the Compactyre Scrap Tire Compactor
- Space Saving: Save precious storage space by reducing the size of the scrap tires to a third it’s size and make it easier to store scrap tires indoors or in gated areas (some communities require this).
- Cost Reducing: Compacting the tires can reduce handling, hauling, and disposal costs.
- Compact: The Compactyre tire compactor requires only a small 45” x 34” footprint.
- Energy Efficient: Compactyre includes an energy efficient motor to keep operating costs low.
- Fast: The Compactyre will compact a tire to a third its size in just a 15 second cycle time.
- Safe: Compactyre meets all ANSI and OSHA safety standards. The control panel is UL® Approved and safety interlock circuitry prevents operation when the door is open.
How the Compactyre Tire Compactor Works
Compactyre is a patented, hydraulically driven tire compactor that takes a full-sized scrap tire and compresses it into 1/3 the size to prepare it for proper tire waste disposal. As part of the process, the tire is also punctured in four places and fastened with four metal staples, rendering it unusable. Compactyre is designed for compacting all passenger, light truck and SUV tires. Compactyre has a “footprint” of just 45” x 34” and a maximum operating height of 91”, so it will take up very little room in your facility. It is powered by a standard 115/230 VAC single phase circuit, and uses an energy efficient 2 horsepower motor, and whisper quiet hydraulics with a long-life cylinder, to keep operating costs low. See the Compactyre YouTube Video below.
Harmony Makes It Easy For You to Get Compactyre
If you ever considered getting a tire compactor for your business, now is the time for action! Harmony Enterprises has a limited supply of like-new, demo quality tire compactors ready for immediate shipment. With no lead times, you can have your tire compactor in days at the value rate of 47% off of retail price! This promotion only lasts through June 30th, 2017 so act now!
This 47% off Value Rate Promotion for the Compactyre only lasts through June 30th, so act now!
Harmony Enterprises is a recycling and waste solutions provider on a global scale. We manufacture balers, compactors, beverage extraction, and full product destruction equipment. If you are interested in our tire compactor, our Quarterly Product Spotlight, or any other of our quality products and services, please Contact Us, or call us at 800-658-2320.