Harmony Enterprises, Inc. offers options for purchasing, leasing, and renting of our recycling and waste management equipment. We know that many of our customers have different needs. By offering a variety of creative financing programs, such as equipment rental, we can provide an option that is tailored for each situation.
Benefits Of Renting Equipment From Harmony
Are you trying to decide between renting equipment and purchasing equipment? Here are ten reasons why renting recycling equipment may be better for you:
- Conserve your working capital
- Your rental payments are tax deductible
- Your equipment will always be running at top-notch since preventative maintenance is included in the agreement
- If your equipment breaks down, service issues are included in the agreement
- Freight and installation are included in the rental price, avoiding additional upfront costs
- After the rental terms is up, you can choose to renew the contract at the same monthly price for up to 30 more months
- Renting a baler or compactor allows you to add to or upgrade the equipment, avoiding equipment obsolescence
- Extend your current credit lines by renting
- See how he equipment pays for itself when you match your revenue/cost savings to monthly payments
- There will be no blanket liens, so your other assets are safe
Still not sure? Check out this great article from Business Matters Magazine on the
“Benefits Of Renting Equipment”.
The approval and documentation process to rent recycling and waste management equipment from Harmony Enterprises, Inc. is quick so you can get the equipment soon. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of renting quality waste handling and recycling equipment, please call us at 800-658-2320 or fill out this simple form to learn more!