It is important to have a reliable solution for your recycling and baling needs. Sometimes old balers may still do the job, but not efficiently. Are you thinking about replacing your old baler, but are not sure if the time is right yet? Here are some tips for when we suggest a baler replacement.
9 Indicators that It is Time to Replace an Old Baler:
- The baler has safety issues such as pinch points or other hazards that are resolved with newer and more up-to-date models.
- Your current baler does not meet UL, ANSI or OSHA standards.
- The baler requires more spare parts and/or parts are difficult to find for the baler. Depending on the age and model of your baler, you may find that some parts are hard to find. (Tip: You can call Harmony Enterprises, Inc. for replacement parts and service for ANY brand baler – find out more here)
- The baler is requiring more service and maintenance than usual. When the baler breaks down, down time can be expensive, in addition to service and parts.
- The baler no longer accommodates your recycling needs. For instance, maybe you want a more versatile baler that will bale plastics in addition to cardboard.
- The baler does not have adequate capacity for your recycling needs. You may realize that you have a lot more cardboard now than fifteen years ago when the baler was originally purchased.
- The baler is excessively noisy. A noisy baler could be problematic in situations where customers can potentially hear the baler operating in a nearby stock room.
- Changes in your building or location are giving you more or less room. Often the space available is a factor when choosing a baler. You may find that your baler does not fit in the space you have or maybe new accommodations now allow more room for a baler that will better fit the space and job.
- Funds are available for a baler replacement or purchase. Purchasing a baler can be a significant investment. Sometimes funds simply are not available. But when grants, assistance programs, or capital budgets funds are available, it can be the perfect opportunity to upgrade your baler or other recycling equipment.
Whether you are looking for a replacement baler, buying your first baler, or are considering renting a baler, Harmony Enterprises, Inc. is here to help you with your recycling equipment purchase and answer any questions you have. Our goal is to provide solutions to businesses who are like us and want to waste less, recycle more, and protect our earth. Please fill out this form or contact us at 800-658-2320 for more information.