Ideal For: Distribution Centers, Manufacturing Plants, Recycling Centers, and Scrap Yards
Harmony's HM-60 Closed Door Manual Tie Baler is the industry standard for recycling a variety of commodities efficiently into a mill-sized bale!
Bale Weights Produced By Harmony's HM60:
- OCC: 1,500 lbs. (Short Stroke) / 1,600 lbs. (Full Stroke)
- Magazines: 2,000 lbs.
- Newspaper: 1,500 lbs.
- Office Paper: 1,600 lbs.
- Aluminum Cans: 700 lbs.
- Tin Cans: 1,250 lbs.
- HDPE: 1,125 lbs.
- PET: 1,000 lbs.
(bale weights are approximate & may differ depending on moisture, material density and caps on PET bottles)
Features of the HM-60 Closed Door Manual Tie Baler:
- 7" Eaton Color Touch Screen
- 187,468 pounds of ram force
- 54" x 40" Feed Opening
- 400 Brinell Wear Liners
- 27-point chassis shear blade
- Gravity-actuated retaining dogs
- High efficiency hydraulics
- Interlocking Chassis
- Over-sized cylinder mounts
- Full Eject feature that clears the chamber after each bale is made, allowing you to switch to another material without shutting down operations or contaminating your bale.
This world-class closed door manual tie baler also has industry leading differentiators such as:
Smart Bale Technology - Allows the user to select desired bale sizes and instructs them through the tying and ejecting process
An Easy Tie System - provides easier feeding of the wires and faster tying time
Automatic Bale Decompression - when the bale is tied off in the chamber, the main ram decompresses on its own to allow the operator to open the bale door.
A Streamlined Hydraulic System - utilizes highest efficiency pumps and components
Remote Mounted Controls - mounted near the front of the baler, providing complete view of operations
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the HM-60 Closed Door Manual Tie Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 30″ x 60″ x 12-50″ (variable length) (762mm x 1524mm x 304.8-1270 mm)
- Bale Weight (Cardboard): 1500 lbs-1600 lbs (680kg – 726kg)
- Ram Force: 187,468 lbs (85,034 kg)
- System Pressure: 3,800 PSI Operating ; 4,200 PSI Maximum
- No Load Cycle Time: 28 Seconds
- Electrical Power: 208/230/575 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Cycle, TEFC
- Motor: 20 HP (Optional 30 HP)
- Pump: 48 GPM Piston Pump
- Bale Eject: Full Bale Eject
- Bale Tying: Manual/Wire
- Overall Height: 73” (1,854 mm)
- Overall Length: 209.75” (5,237.65 mm)
- Overall Width: 80.75” (2,051.05 mm)
- Charge Chamber Opening: 54″ x 40″ (1,372 mm x 1,016 mm)
- Shipping Height: approx 90″ (2,286 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 22,000 lbs. (9,979 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 81″ W x 322″ L x 152″ H with conveyor (2,058 mm x 8,179 mm x 3,861 mm)
***Specifications subject to change without notice