Ideal For: Distribution Centers, Manufacturing Plants, Recycling Centers, and Scrap Yards
Harmony's HM-60 Closed Door Manual Tie Horizontal Baler packs a variety of commodities efficiently into a mill-sized bale!
- Bale Size: 30" H x 60" W x 45" L
- Bale Weights:
- OCC: 1,300 lbs. (Short Stroke) / 1,500 lbs. (Full Stroke)
- Magazines: 1,700 lbs.
- Newspaper: 1,500 lbs.
- Office Paper: 1,600 lbs.
- Aluminum Cans: 700 lbs.
- Tin Cans: 1,250 lbs.
- HDPE: 1,125 lbs.
- PET: 900 lbs.
- (bale weights are approximate & may differ depending on moisture, material density and caps on PET bottles)
- Feed Opening: 54" x 40"
- Ram Force: 187,468 lbs
- Volume: X-Large
Recyclable Materials: Cardboard, magazines, newspaper, office paper, aluminum cans, tin cans, HDPE, PET, plastics, non-ferrous, and more!
- 7" High Definition Color Touch Screen
- 187,468 pounds of ram force - 30-50K more than the competition!
- 54" x 40" Feed Opening - largest in its class!
- 400 Brinell Wear Liners
- 27-point chassis shear blade for continuous feeding
- Automatic material retaining dogs
- High efficiency hydraulics
- Over-sized cylinder mounts
- Full Eject feature that clears the chamber after each bale is made, allowing you to switch to another material without shutting down operations or contaminating your bale.
- Hydraulic System Includes Low Oil & Hot Oil Shutdown
- Interlocking Chassis Construction
- 1/2" Steel Sidewalls
- HMI Interface Programming
- Wire Placement Settings
- Auto Shear Jam Correction
- Auto Hopper Bridge Detection and Clearing
- Low Oil Shutdown Alarm
- Automatic Bale Decompression
All of these features and benefits provide owners with confidence that this closed door horizontal baler will continue to work safely, properly, and with minimal operator interference or recycling down time. The HM-60 Closed End Horizontal Baler can be combined with a variety of feeding options, such as ambidextrous hoppers, tippers, and conveyor fed systems. Let our professional sales team provide you with the most efficient closed end horizontal baler solution utilizing this incredible baler!
For Additional Information On These Industry-Leading Benefits, And How They Can Help Your Business Save Time, Space, And Money, Please Click Here:
Other Helpful links:
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the HM-60 Closed Door Horizontal Baler? Contact Us Today!
- Bale Size: 30″ x 60″ x 12-50″ (variable length) (762mm x 1524mm x 304.8-1270 mm)
- Bale Weight (Cardboard): 1300 lbs-1500 lbs (590kg – 680kg)
- Ram Force: 187,468 lbs (85,034 kg)
- System Pressure: 3,800 PSI Operating ; 4,200 PSI Maximum
- No Load Cycle Time: 28 Seconds
- Electrical Power: 208/230/575 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Cycle, TEFC
- Motor: 20 HP (Optional 30 HP)
- Pump: 48 GPM Piston Pump
- Bale Eject: Full Bale Eject
- Bale Tying: Manual/Wire
- Overall Height: 73” (1,854 mm)
- Overall Length: 209.75” (5,237.65 mm)
- Overall Width: 80.75” (2,051.05 mm)
- Charge Chamber Opening: 54″ x 40″ (1,372 mm x 1,016 mm)
- Shipping Height: approx 90″ (2,286 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 22,000 lbs. (9,979 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 81″ W x 322″ L x 152″ H with conveyor (2,058 mm x 8,179 mm x 3,861 mm)
***Specifications subject to change without notice