Ideal For: Apartment Buildings, High-Rise Development, Office Development, Hotels/Motels, Hospitals/Nursing Homes, Restaurants, Department Stores, Other Industrial/Commercial Applications
For the best in a high capacity, high rise compactor system, you need the C36TC high rise compactor.
Solid waste in your high rise or apartment building has been brought down to street level with the C36TC High Rise Compactor System. The 36TC has shorter rear charge for a smaller operational footprint.
With the C36TC apartment building compactor by Harmony Enterprises, you can dramatically lower waste handling costs.
- Lower waste handling costs with a 10:1 compaction ration
- Reduce pull charges up to 35%
- Less trips to the dumpster
- Lower labor costs
With the C36 High Rise System, you can gain a higher level of security for both your staff and tenants. Your office or apartment building will look neater and cleaner, while minimizing fire hazards.
This apartment building compactor is available with our Insite Wireless Monitoring System, sending you SMS text messages and email alerts when it is paritally full, full, has its door open, or does not have power. This advanced system saves your management staff a great deal of time and money in their trash related duties.
Learn more about the C36 High Rise Waste Compactor and other chute disposal systems that can make waste management for your building more efficient today!
Need more information or pricing on the C36TC High Rise Compactor System? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Cube Size: 9 Cubic Feet
- Cube Weight: Up to 350 lbs.
- Main Ram Pressure: 41,353 lbs.
- Rear Chute Ram Pressure: 36,758 lbs.
- Hydraulic Eject Ram Pressure: 14,137 lbs.
- Cycle Time: 29 Seconds
- Main Cylinder: 4.5” Bore, 3” Rod, 33” Stroke (twin)
- Rear Chute Cylinder: 4″ Bore, 2” Rod, 30.25” Stroke
- Hydraulic Eject Cylinder: 3” Bore, 2” Rod, 28” Stroke
- Motor: 5 HP TEFC
- Pump: Two Stage
- Electrical Power: 230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60Hz
- Cube Ejection: Hydraulic
***Specifications subject to change without notice