Ideal For: Apartment Buildings, High-Rise Development, Office Development, Hotels/Motels, Hospitals/Nursing Homes, Restaurants, Department Stores, Other Industrial/Commercial Applications
For the best in a high capacity, high rise compactor system, you need the C36TC high rise compactor.
- Charge Opening: 22” x 29”
- Waste Cube Size: 9.0 cu ft
- Ram Force: 41,353 lbs
- Compaction Ratio: 10 to 1
- Fast 29 second cycle time
- Innovative chute fed system ideal for buildings
- Hydraulic cube eject
- Durable 4.5 cylinder with 3" rod
- Powerful 5 HP TEFC motor
- Full cube weight up to 350 lbs
- Shorter rear charge for a smaller operational footprint
- Impressive 10:1 compaction ratio
- Optional Insite wireless monitoring
- Lower waste handling costs
- Reduce pull charges up to 35%
- Less trips to the dumpster
- Lower labor costs
- Higher level of security for both your staff and tenants
- Your office or apartment building will look neater and cleaner, while minimizing fire hazards
Chute-based disposal systems require some planning and design expertise for the greatest waste management efficiency. Chute room waste disposal systems by Harmony Enterprises are custom designed by professionals with years of experience in both the design and install of these disposal systems.
This apartment building compactor is available with our Insite Wireless Monitoring System, sending you SMS text messages and email alerts when it is paritally full, full, has its door open, or does not have power. This advanced system saves your management staff a great deal of time and money in their trash related duties.
Customer Case Studies:
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the C36TC High Rise Compactor System? Contact Us Today!
- Cube Size: 9 Cubic Feet
- Cube Weight: Up to 350 lbs.
- Main Ram Pressure: 31,809 lbs.
- Rear Chute Ram Pressure: 35,343 lbs.
- Hydraulic Eject Ram Pressure: 14,137 lbs.
- Main Ram Cycle Time: 19.4 seconds
- Rear Ram Cycle Time: 18 seconds
- Main Cylinder: 4.5” Bore, 3” Rod, 33” Stroke (twin)
- Rear Chute Cylinder: (2x) 3″ Bore, 2” Rod, 32” Stroke
- Hydraulic Eject Cylinder: 3” Bore, 2” Rod, 28” Stroke
- Motor: 5 HP TEFC
- Pump: Two Stage
- Electrical Power: 230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60Hz
- Cube Ejection: Hydraulic
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all Indoor Compactors and sends alert emails and texts when the units need to be emptied or serviced. This creates extra time for your staff to do other important work and saves on trash related accessories.