Ideal For: Large operations including bottlers, breweries, distribution centers, and more!
The second generation of the PERF-SSHB is on the cutting edge of extraction and baling equipment!
The PERF-SSHB GEN 2 Beverage Extraction Baler offers even greater functionality with the same broad range of baling and extracting options as the PERF-SSHB Gen 1.
By using this state-of-the-art machine, not only are you keeping material out of the waste stream, you are creating a new revenue stream for your business!
The increased bale weight capacity and ability to generate a mill-sized bale makes this product extremely desirable for companies that want to improve their recycling revenue. Production facilities have realized an ROI of one year with a combined recycled revenue and an approximate savings of a 1.5 FTE. Instead of using only 4500 aluminum cans to make its bale, the GEN2 uses over 25,000 aluminum cans in its bale making process!
The Harmony PERF-SSHB GEN 2 Beverage Extraction Baler receives, perforates, de-liquifies, and bales large quantities of aluminum, plastic, paper or corrugated containers. The easy to clean liquid reservoir and filter system located on the rear of the machine ensures a clean, safe, and user friendly method for liquid extraction. The entire machine can be washed down after use and resists corrosion.
Used often as a bottling facility baler or a brewery baler, Harmony Enterprises will custom build your PERF-SSHB GEN 2 to your exact specifications and needs.
- Creates a standard mill-sized bale
- Heavy duty stainless steel baling chamber, platen and charge opening
- 207-gallon stainless steel liquid reservoir assembly with custom 2PC straining screen system to catch debris.
- Custom designed stainless steel splash guards, safety covers, and power unit weather cover that have a peaked design to allow for liquid run off.
- All electrical enclosures are stainless steel NEMA 4 rated and all fittings and conduit are non-corrosive plastic water tight rated.
- All electrical items are OEM off-the-shelf by design so not waiting around for special orders on replacement items if needed.
- Allen Bradley PLC & HMI.
- Water proof ultrasonic sensors to monitor charge chamber filling and cycle start operations. No troublesome photo eyes to clean or service.
- Water proof magnetically coded safety switches to monitor all gates and doors.
- Water proof proximity switches to monitor ram locations. No limits switch arms or rollers to keep readjusting.
Need more information or pricing on the PERF-SSHB Gen 2 Beverage Extraction Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
***Specifications subject to change without notice