Ideal For: Transfer Stations, Super Markets, Hotels/Motels, Department Stores, Manufacturing Facilities, Colleges or Universities, Military Bases, Industrial/Commercial Sites, Shopping Centers
For those needing rear loading, the P6RL 6 Yard Rear Load Compactor provides more capacity with rear load access!
Like all of the outdoor compactors in our Power Packer Series, the P6RL 6 Yard Rear Load Compactor compacts waste tightly, using over 25,000 of force. Your waste hauler stops far less often, and as a result, you save money. The P6RL's liquid-tight design means that both “wet” and “dry” waste can be compacted and held for disposal in a truly neat and sanitary fashion.
Superior Design for Superior Performance
The P6RL 6 yard outdoor rear load compactor offers a functionally superior design for better performance. Loading height is only 38 inches, and the unique counter-balanced loading door is easy to open. The freestanding power unit can be placed at the most convenient location near the compactor.
Safe and Simple to Operate
Operation of this innovative compactor is safe and simple. Open the loading door, toss waste into the large one cubic yard hopper, close the door, and push the start button. The P6RL cycles automatically and is ready for more waste in 20 seconds. Safety features including a dual interlock system on the loading door and key lock controls prevent both unsafe and unauthorized operation. All controls are UL listed and the P6RL meets or exceeds all ANSI and OSHA standards.
The Affordable Alternative
Representing over 35 years of experience in designing and manufacturing efficient and durable waste compaction equipment, the POWER PACKER is your affordable alternative to high waste bills.
Features OF THE P6RL:
- Standard Brown Finish: Custom Colors Available
- Dual Safety Interlock
- Hydraulic interlock prevents operation when loading door is open
- Mechanical interlock prevents opening of door during compaction cycle
- Leak-proof container to 17″
- Protective power unit cover
- Optional oil heater
- Optional 208/230/460 Volt Three Phase, 60HZ
- Optional longer hose lengths
- Reduces waste disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
- Liquid-tight design means that both “wet” and “dry” waste can be compacted
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the P6RL 6 Yard Rear Load Compactor? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Container Capacity: 6 cubic yards
- Overall Dimensions: Length 143″ (3,630 mm), Width 78″ (1,980 mm), Height 62 1/2″ (1,590 mm)
- Loading Chamber Size: 1 cubic yard
- Loading Chamber Opening: Length 27″ (686 mm), Width 53 1/2″ (1,360 mm)
- Loading Chamber Height: 38″ (970 mm)
- Ram Face: Width 53″ (1,346 mm), Height 44 1/2″ (1,130 mm)
- Ram Penetration: 0-14″ (0-356 mm)
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 1800 PSI
- Packing Force: 25,450 Pounds (11,544 kg)
- Power Unit
- Electric Motor: 2 HP 11/230 Volt Single Phase, 60 HZ
- Control Panel: Key Switch, Start and Stop Button
- Hydraulic Pump: 2 Stage
- Hydraulic Reservoir: 15 Gallons
- Hydraulic Hoses: 13′ With Quick Disconnect Couplers
- Hydraulic Cylinders: Twin 3″ (76 mm) Bore, 1.5″ (38 mm) Rod, 16.25″ (413 mm) Stroke
- Cycle Time: 20 seconds
- Shipping Weight: 2400 lbs. (1,089 kg)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on any make and model of outdoor compactor. It uses current sensor technology to provide an accurate determination of fullness levels. Insite will contact the hauler when the compactor is nearly full, eliminating unnecessary hauls and waste expenses!