Harmony Is Hiring!
As the world navigates toward the end of the global COVID pandemic, businesses are reopening and opportunities continue to grow. That is true at Harmony Enterprises, where we are in need of welders to help manufacture our quality balers and compactors during our regular operating day from 7 AM – 3:30 PM.
Harmony offers competitive wages and industry leading benefits. To help attract skilled workers, Harmony Enterprises, an Equal Opportunity (EEO/AA) Employer, is offering a signing bonus of $100 for all hired candidates, regardless of position!
Welder Job Description
Harmony Enterprises provides career opportunities in a progressive and nurturing work environment. As the Minneapolis-St. Paul Business Journal “Family Owned Manufacturer of the Year” in 2020, Harmony Enterprises lives its core focus of Career, Community, & Culture.
Candidates applying to work at Harmony Enterprises must be people who align with our Core Values.
To be a Harmony Employee, you must:
- Be Committed
- Be Passionate
- Be Innovative
- Have The Courage To Make A Difference
- Enhance Our Shared Experience
Welders are many things, and they are an essential part of our business. Welders are tradesmen, craftsman, artisans, thinkers, teammates, contributors, and the force that helps to bind our products and processes together!
In addition to matching our core values, here are some of the responsibilities and requirements of the available welder position(s):
Welder Job Description:
Assemble and weld metal parts on production line, using welding equipment, requiring only a limited knowledge of welding techniques.
- Weld or tack welds metal parts together, using spot welding gun or hand, electric, or gas welding equipment.
- Connect hoses from torch to tanks of oxygen and fuel gas, and turn valves to release mixture.
- Ignite torch and regulate flow of gas and air to obtain desired temperature, size, and color of flame.
- Preheat work pieces preparatory to welding or bending, using torch.
- Fill cavities or correct malformation in lead parts and hammer out bulges and bends in metal work pieces.
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces, using drawing specifications, templates, or jigs to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Position and secure workpiece, using hoist, crane, wire and banding machine, or hand tools.
- Dismantle metal assemblies or cut scrap metal, using thermal-cutting equipment such as flame-cutting torch or plasma-arc equipment.
- Select, position, and secure torch, cutting tips, or welding rod, according to type, thickness, area, and desired temperature of metal.
- HS Diploma or equivalency preferred.
- Minimal welding experience required – training offered.
- Ability to work as a member of a productive team in a progressive environment focused on career, community, and culture.
Apply For Welding Position & Signing Bonus!Apply Online Here!
To apply by mail, download the pdf application and send it via mail to:
Human Resources Administrator
Harmony Enterprises, Inc.
704 Main Avenue North
Harmony, MN 55939
Or, email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about career opportunities at Harmony Enterprises or our sign on bonus, visit our Careers Page. Learn more about our company and history on our About Us Page or watch this video that highlights who we are and how what we do is making the earth a better place for generations to come!