Due to popular demand, Harmony Enterprises is proudly adding our quality reconditioned equipment to our product line. If you are looking for a great way to get into a refurbished Vertical Baler, an Outdoor Compactor, or even a Compactyre Tire Baler, this is your chance!
Harmony has long been known as the industry leader in quality, affordability, and durability. Our equipment is Made In the USA and has a proven track record of providing long term returns on your initial investment.
Where you can find our reconditioned equipment
You can find our new Reconditioned Equipment page on our www.harmony1.com website at https://harmony1.com/products/reconditioned-equipment/. You can also find it by hovering over our Products tab on the site map and clicking the Reconditioned Equipment tab from the drop down menu.
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider Harmony’s reconditioned equipment:
- Take advantage of amazingly low pricing on functioning equipment that is built to last.
- Harmony provides both purchase and lease programs with terms for any budget.
- Reconditioned machines are always in stock and available for immediate delivery to your location.
- Harmony Enterprises supports its products by providing parts, manuals and technical support for 20 years after the manufacture date.
- Our reconditioned equipment comes with a 30 day limited warranty.
- Our equipment is serviced by our trained staff and in good working order.
- It is a good way to enhance your already existing recycling efforts, or to get into a baler or compactor for the first time, with little risk.
We will update our Reconditioned Equipment page weekly, as new equipment and opportunities become available. Be sure to check the website often for updates. Quantities are limited, so act now!
Harmony Enterprises manufactures balers, compactors, and product destruction equipment that is used in over 88 countries worldwide. Our innovative solutions are making our earth a more sustainable place for generations to come!
As always, if you have any questions about our products or services, including our reconditioned equipment, our knowledgeable and courteous sales staff is happy to help you find the solution that fits your specific needs. Give us a call at (507) 886-6666 or Contact Us today!