What Do You Get When You Partner With Harmony?
Harmony Enterprises’ customers recognize the benefits of purchasing our quality balers, compactors, and service. Harmony provides industry leading waste handling and recycling equipment, a true partnership approach, and the lowest total cost of ownership.
But, did you know that when you buy a Harmony Enterprises baler or compactor you are helping to build skills, confidence, and success in our youth?
Here’s How Harmony Gives Back…
Harmony Enterprises is proud to partner with Fillmore Central High School’s (SE MN) Falcon Custom Products class. This class of 14 talented high school upperclassmen have an interest in the vocational arts and manufacturing. Their class meets for two hours a day and operates a fully functional manufacturing business, complete with a burn table.
The goals of this innovative class are to:
- Develop a working relationship with students.
- Produce and profit from real world application projects.
- Teach soft skills and employability skills
- Focus around career pathways based on student interests.
- Create industry and community partnerships.
- Gain community support by producing quality products and training/educating quality and employable young men and women.
- Build on the success of previous years and continue to benefit the students of Fillmore Central High School.
- Help fill the “Skills Gap” with well trained, professional, and employable Fillmore Central students.
Harmony Enterprises recognizes the responsibility we have in our community. It is our goal to provide these students with real world experience, training, and materials needed for success.
To that end, Harmony Enterprises is partnering with Falcon Custom Products in three distinct ways:
- Provide hands-on learning experience with qualified student(s) within our manufacturing processes through on the job shadowing and training with Harmony professionals.
- Partner with Falcon Custom Products to fabricate smaller, but essential baler and compactor parts for our own production process. These parts are subject to the same scrutiny and quality control as those produced at our plant. This partnership gives the students the chance to work with CNC type files, cutting, drilling, fabrication, lead-times, overhead, HPU’s, etc. It also gives them an additional source of revenue for other class projects.
- Harmony Enterprises is leveraging the expertise of its many highly skilled and experienced employees to do in-class presentations about engineering, sales, accounting, purchasing, marketing, production, logistics, and service.
FCP Instructor, Ethan Lapham states, “Having the opportunity of hands-on training from a local company like Harmony Enterprises is a great way to enhance the learning experience of our students and the overall success of FCP.”
Harmony’s Core Focus is Career, Community, and Culture. This project allows us to live this belief by providing potential career opportunities, sharing our success with our greater community, and by enhancing our own culture in giving our employees the chance to mentor others.
Harmony Enterprises is proud to be able to partner with the youth and educational institutions in our community to promote manufacturing and the vocational arts. We invite you to Experience Harmony, and understand that when you buy one of our reputable balers or compactors, you are doing more than helping your own business and the environment, you are helping to shape the future manufacturers of tomorrow.