At Harmony Enterprises Inc., Customer Service is not something that is taken lightly. The customer service team consists of eight people, each with a unique and wide variety of skill sets. Each person on the customer service team has a specific area and duties that they are responsible for, yet they work closely as a team to efficiently and effectively handle their customers’ issues – from baler service, to compactor parts, or a baler technicians onsite, so they can get back up and running quickly. Many of the customer service calls that they handle are with the larger, national accounts that have Harmony’s balers or packers in many of their locations storewide. But there are also call from smaller organizations with one single location as well.
Why Trust Harmony Enterprises for all your Compactor and Baler Service and Parts Needs?
- Technical Support & Troubleshooting – Harmony Enterprises has a person who is dedicated to answering those tougher, more technical service calls. With an ability to troubleshoot and ask the right questions, he is able to help customers with the most technical issues with their balers or compactors over the phone. If needed, he will line up baler service or parts to be ordered, or a service contractor to visit the site to do the equipment repairs.
- Coordinating Installation and Freight: When you order a new baler or compactor, our customer service department is here to help make the job as quick and easy as possible. One way that we do this is by arranging for both the freight and installation of the equipment, so that it is practically a turnkey solution.
- Parts Orders for any Brand of Baler or Compactor: Yes, you read that right. Not only can we quickly get you parts for any Harmony Enterprises’ baler or compactor, but any other manufacturer’s as well. We have good communication with baler manufacturers across the US and are able to order the parts you need quickly.
- A Service Company Near You for Quick On-Site Service: We may be located in Minnesota, but we have a full network of equipment compactor and baler service companies across the U.S. so that when you need your baler or compactor serviced, we can get a technician to your site quickly. They can help you with equipment repair, replacement parts, and can return to your location to follow-up as needed. Typically, our service contractors can be at your location in 24 hours or less.
- Support for all Brands of Balers, Compactors, and Packers: We know the ins-and-outs of all balers and compactors – not just Harmony Enterprises’ equipment. We are able to troubleshoot other manufacturer’s equipment to get you parts for that equipment. As part of our dedication to you, and our expertise in this industry, we want to make it easy for you to get your equipment up and running again.
At Harmony Enterprises Inc., we don’t just manufacture recycling and waste management equipment, but offer you the support and resources so that your baling and compacting equipment is always running at top-notch. By making and servicing equipment that helps to reduce and recycle waste, we are fulfilling our ultimate goal of making the world a better, cleaner place.
For more information on the service and parts service that we offer, please contact us at 888-474-2253 or fill out this simple form.
Interested in reading articles on recycling, reducing waste, and helping or global environment from Harmony Enterprises? Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter here.