Airport Service Quality Awards
Airports Council International World’s annual Airport Service Quality Awards recognize airport excellence in customer experience worldwide based on data from ASQ’s renowned Departures and Arrivals Surveys submitted by passengers.
According to the ACI website, the awards program launched in 2006. ASQ is the world’s leading airport passenger satisfaction program with close to 400 participating airports in 95 countries.
The Airport Service Quality Awards are split into several categories, including:
- Best Airports By Size & Region: This award recognizes airports with the top 20% overall satisfaction score by size and region at departure.
- Best Airport Arrivals Globally: This award recognizes the airports with the top 20% overall satisfaction score at arrival.
- Airports With The Most Dedicated Staff: This award recognizes the top 5% of airports for the efforts by key stakeholders and staff across different checkpoints.
- Easiest Airport Journey: This award recognizes the top 5% of airports for their performance on the travelers’ ease of going through the airport.
- Most Enjoyable Airport: This award recognizes the top 5% of airports for their offerings (restaurants, shops, entertainment) and efforts to make the waiting time enjoyable and comfortable.
- Cleanest Airport: This award recognizes the top 5% of airports for their overall cleanliness, an element that is key to the satisfaction of passengers.
Harmony’s Award Winning Partners
Harmony Enterprises partners with several regional and international airports throughout North America to help them achieve their waste, recycling, and sustainability goals. We do this with the improvement of the traveler experience at the heart of what we do.
Some of these locations include Hartsfield-Jackson, LAX, LaGuardia, MSP, DFW, SEA-TAC, FLL, MKE, and more!
Harmony is proud to announce that three of our partners earned Airport Service Quality Awards for their work in providing world class service and experiences for their customers.
These partners include:
The Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL), winner of the Best Airport at Arrivals Globally Award,
The Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP), winner of Best Airport By Size & Region Award, 25 to 40 Million passengers per year, for a second consecutive year,
And The Indianapolis International Airport (IND), winner of Best Airport By Size & Region Award, 5 to 15 Million passengers per year, for the eleventh consecutive year!
Reducing Waste & Improving The Traveler Experience!
These award recipients and many other prestigious airports choose Harmony’s SmartPack Automatic Compactor to help them save time, space, labor, and expense related to customer-facing trash.
SmartPacks have a sanitary no-touch automatic loading door, automatic cycling feature, and let staff know when they need to be emptied or serviced.
Many airports utilize these innovative trash compactors at gates, in food courts, entrances and exits, and baggage claim areas. Some are used for waste, while others compact recyclables. Regardless of the material, SmartPack helps to reduce waste up to 11x its normal size!
All of the wireless monitoring data can be integrated into existing airport systems to help proactively schedule labor and budget accessory expenses.
Their cabinets can be made to match any décor and include unlimited marketing potential for airport or vendor branding.
Want To Learn More?
If you would like to learn more about how Harmony’s wide range of waste and recycling solutions are helping airports throughout North America, you can call us at (507) 886-6666 or fill out this simple form.
Harmony offers free quotes and site reviews as part of its proven process to ensure you are proposed the right solutions for your airport.
You can also come see us at Booth # 2016 at the 95TH Annual AAAE Conference & Exposition, “Growth Through Infrastructure And Opportunity” at the Colorado Convention Center June 3-5 in Denver, CO. We would to talk with you about your operations & how we can help you reduce costs while improving the customer experience!